My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Thursday, January 1, 2009

...2009 begins with a BANG!

OK! Let's all start with a big bang for the year 2009! YAY!

Here's TWILIGHT BLADE Opening


Anyway, going on topic, here's some of my new year resolutions for the year 2009!

1) REALLY Need to buck up on my social life.
2) Have my girlfriend to visit Singapore soon.
3) Survive National Service in one piece.
4) REALLY Maintain my friendships with people.
5) Manage my own music production.
6) Complete "爆走戦隊 DASHRANGER" and "仮面ライダー軍隊" (written form) by end of 2009
7) Get to cosplay as the following characters for that year:
a) Superboy (Teen Titans)
b) Ryu (Street Fighter)
c) Seiya (Saint Seiya)

And yeah, as for the video issues, I might have to change my video service to another. IF YouTube decides to do such stunt again!

That is all for now. Have a happy and safe 2009!

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: