My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fighting for the wrong side??? And some humanitarian issues...

OK. This issue still bugs me then, and it continued bugging me now. But I won't dwell on it too much. I'm just taking a not-so-personal point of view.

Anyway, what was I promised? I was promised something by a company.

However, 3 months later:

What have I given? More work, more time, more play.

What did I receive? MORE BULLSHIT!

Seriously, this is already crossing the freaking line!

You know what? Majorities don't always win.

You may have 10 normal employees, but you are missing out on 1 who have gone through more bullshit than those 10.

I've had it with such hypocrites. They do not deserve a martial dignity of human beings.

As I said, this is not personal. This means business. And many businesses rise and fall just like that.

So I'm gonna end my rant here. Hope that some people can wake up their ideas and know about what on Earth is going on with the world.

The world is sick. It is up to us to fix it. No matter how small our contributions are. If each of ourselves help out bit by bit, there will be a difference.

It is time for a change, ladies and gentlemen.

As we all know it.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: