My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As 2008 draws to a close...

Alright, this is it.

My thoughts on how this year was the most unpredictable year imaginable.

I don't even know where to start!

But before I continue, let me review on my resolution status.

1) Need to buck up on my social life. BORDERLINE
2) Have someone to be my girlfriend. PASS
3) Get an ideal job, prefer night shift. FAIL
4) Maintain my friendships with people. BORDERLINE
5) MUST. START. ROCK BAND! FAIL

And as for my new year resolution for 2009?

I'll post it tomorrow!

Anyway, since I'm not good with words, here's a pictorial summary of the year 2008!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: