My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have a confession to make...

OK. I don't need actual help or anything. However, I feel that it is more appropriate to post it here.

Anyway, here's my problem, I mean dilemma.

Why am I trying to reject something, I mean someone from my life when I actually have feelings for her in the first place, even though we are from different continents?

Why do I always meet her in my dreams almost all of the time?

Can I actually get to see her in person?

And above all, will I be able to convey my feelings for her?

But still, will she hate me for it or will she love me for it?

I'm just afraid that I had made her angry or made her upset.

But whatever it is, I just want to say "I'm sorry" to her.

If can, I would also like to say "I love you" to her.

Too bad, I'm just a coward. I'm just a man hiding behind a monitor screen.

How I wish I could apologise to her and confess to her in person.

From,
Alucard Yamada
(Adam Akado "Alucard" Yamada)

No comments: