My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Monday, June 30, 2008

As I Lay Thinking...

I think about what I've done. What mistakes that I have commited.

And yeah, reflect on my life.

For those of you who don't know, I'm on Medical Leave today.

So, I have plenty of time to review what I have achieved so far.

Anyway, I just want to say that ever since I knew my someone special, I have started to have a purpose in life. And that is to love her, cherish her, remember her, take care of her, and if possible. be hers for all eternity. And yeah, I'm referring to my darling, Yunku. She is ultimately the nicest, kindest and the most wonderful person I have ever known.

And yeah, looks, age difference and where we come from don't matter to me.

It's the personality and trust that's important in a relationship. And yeah, patience and communication is the key in ours.

On another angle in this matter, most of my friends are against this. FUCK THEM! They can go fuck themselves for all I care.

As for my family, they have mixed reactions to this. I have no comments on that.

Whatever it is, I will never give her up. I will never let her down. I will never run around and desert her. I will never make her cry. I will never say goodbye. I will never tell a lie and hurt her.

She's the reason why I keep fighting for each and every day.

She's the reason that I have become stronger in every aspect of my life.

Anyway, here's a quote from one of my favourtie characters, Rocky Balboa:

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't 'bout how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"

For once, I agree with this statement.

This statement have opened my mind to things.

And that's why I shall fight to remain positive in every aspect of my life.

And yeah, to Charlynn a.k.a. Yunku: I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! *gives her a loving hug and a passionate kiss*

And in so doing, I will give it my all to you.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: