My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008!

OK! Now is the time to welcome the new year with a BANG!

Actually, I'm a day late due to a very bad hangover yesterday.

Anyway, here's 2007 in a nutshell:

My sea journey (well, not really):

Photobucket

My first song on DDR Extreme:

Photobucket

And to sum it up:

Photobucket

JUST KIDDING!!!

Anyway, that previous picture was just a joke. Just ignore it.

Next, well, we have to move on to the more hot topics!


A Shurah Family Annual Dinner

Photobucket

HSS Reunion 2007

Photobucket

Mu.Gen.In.Fi.Ni.Ty. Reunion

Photobucket

"At last, you have come, friends..."

Photobucket

"...The door of fate shall open!"

Photobucket

LOL! I DIDN'T EXPECT TO COME UP WITH SUCH CRAP!!!

Anyway, I have to get a move on!


YAY! I PWNED SOMEONE ON DM!!!

Photobucket

Me and my special friend

Photobucket

BUGIS KAKIS!!!!!

Photobucket

And last but not least, FIREWORKS!!!

Photobucket

Well, basically, that sums up 2007.

Have a happy new year, everyone!

No comments: