My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Friday, January 25, 2008

To Some Idiot Gal Who Has Lost Her Way To Happiness...

Hey, you!

Yeah, you!

I know that you are reading my blog, Ms. Aralc Nag.

Whatever it is, just keep reading.

I have long forgotten about the past. And I sincerely want to apologise and ask for your apology. (Yes, it's a two-way transition. You think that you are 100% innocent?)

Anyway, I came to realise that you and I are similar in terms of behaviour. BUT why can't we just fucking get along?

In fact, I symphatize with you... Correction, I EMPHATIZE WITH YOU!

Believe me, until now, I still feel the same way. I was left out in my own class. Ever. Since. SECONDARY SCHOOL. So, if you think that your life is worse? THINK AGAIN!

By the way, count yourself lucky. At least you have a family and a group of friends by your side.

As for me? I HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO! (Well, except for my family and the Almighty)

But other than that, other people abandon me for no fucking good reason.

So, ask yourself this question, why can't we just forgive, forget, renew and begin a healthy friendship. One more time.

I do hope that you are reading this with an open heart.

And I am willing to accept whatever decision you make.

Even if you hate me for all of eternity, bear this in mind.

I still give a fuck about you! (Subtitle: I still care about you!)

And in so doing, I am willing to let you go from my heart.

All I ever wanted is to see you happy once again.

May all your wishes come true.

From,
Alucard Yamada

P.S. It's not too late to come back. You still have until February 14th to do so.

From that day onwards, My heart will belong to another girl.

PEACE(^^)v

and Good Luck!!

No comments: