My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflections of 2007

Bottomline: It is normal. Not so good, not so bad. It has basically 2 sides to everything.

Anyway, just to review what I have wrote for my resolutions for 2007.

I will personally grade them.

1) To have a girlfriend - BORDERLINE PASS
2) To start up a rock band - FAILED
3) To start up a Tokusatsu Club in NYP - FAILED
4) To NOT make any enemies this year - FAILED
5) To love somebody to the fullest - (??? Why did I write this for?)
6) To live life to the fullest - (??? Why did I write this for?)
7) To survive all 365 days of 2007 - (??? Why did I write this for?)

Anyway, if you want to know what my resolutions for 2008 are, you have to wait for 24 hours more!

Until then, see ya!

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: