My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'n not the bad guy...

I am difficult to deal with, but I am easy going.
I am evil, but I am also good.
I am ill, but I want to stay healthy.
I am weak, but I force myself to be strong.
I am selfish because I want to protect those that I love.
I am greedy but I will never be gullible.
I am jealous that you have other people at your becking call whereas I don't.
I am always labeled as the bad guy, but all I want is to be a good guy.

Seriously, what did I ever do to deserve this?

You said that I'm a nice person. Why can't you be nice to me for a change?

Instead, you pushed me away when I needed you the most. You even told me to leave you alone.

Was I wrong to trust you? Was I wrong to care about you?

Seriously, why have you abandon me...

1 comment:

Arisa Gold said...

I'm not sure who your talking to but I haven't abandoned you. I just suck at waking up early.