My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear God...

I prayed every single day for you to forgive me for all my sins, whether it is intentional or unintentional.

I also prayed that I have the strength and courage to keep moving forward in life.

I also prayed that I could make a positive difference in the lives of the people that I met.

I even prayed that I could love anyone and everyone despite what the people have done to me.

I also prayed that I will no longer live in fear and hatred. Instead, to embrace a life of love and compassion.

I know that I'm just a man.

All I ever wanted is to keep the faith.

But I cannot do this alone.

I need to settle down because I am sick and tired of all the violence and animosity that I have gone through. In fact, I have lost someone special in 2003 due to me being careless and indecisive.

I have already atone for all my mistakes. Why give me more challenges? Why give me more tests?

I know You love me. I know that You care for me.

The thing is why people cannot do the same is beyond my understanding.

Anyway, I still believe in an Act of Random Kindness.

From,
Adam Rick Taylor

No comments: