My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reminiscing Primary School Life and My History

I am having some spare time today. Still working on major stuff in my life currently, but yeah, I decided to jot this down.

Anyway, I met up with my primary school friends in a small but memorable reunion dinner. That meeting seriously woke me up that I do have true friends back in the day. In fact, they are even more true than those typical local people. Enough of that. Story is too long and I want to keep this blog post short.

Looking back at my life, I do have my fair share of life from a "happy-go-lucky" guy to an "emo-driven with a vendetta" sort of guy and now "the hyper-romantic guy with a sense of discipline, justice and commitment".

In fact, the truth about me is that I am in the pursuit of the following:
Truth, Freedom, Beauty, Love, Courage, Hope and Peace.

While some of you think that I am childish and such, I am actually more experienced than anyone can ever imagine.

Try having these and live for 21 years with them:
-Avoidant personality disorder
-Schizoid personality disorder
-Autism spectrum disorders

I did and I must say I have win against the likes of those "normal people" who take their lives for granted. Even to the extent of taking what they like for granted. These people will never go far beyond the sun. Even if they have spent their whole lives on the things that they do best, they will not go far without compassion and wit.

The golden rule for those who want to deal with me, never ever make a lone wolf mad, for he is stronger, more aggressive and far more dangerous than the average wolf that is a member of a pack.

From,
Akado Kogane

No comments: