My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Sunday, April 12, 2009

1 Month Done, 23 Months to Go!!

Yeah, it's been a month since I last wrote an entry.

Anyway, here it goes:

How's NS life so far? So-so.

At least I have learn so much during my time there.

And yeah, it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn something new.

I know that it is a mundane way of putting things, but that's how I truly feel.


Now, on to the more important stuff:

My best friend (Taxman) is currently in a personal crisis at the moment. His dad has not been well recently and I hope that he could get well soon, for my friend's sake.

Please pray for safety.


That is all for now.

As for the rant on a few things, it will be on the next entry. I just don't want to pollute this entry.


And yeah, I do miss my Yunku-chan a lot. Love ya lots, dear!

From,
Akado Kogane
(previously known as Alucard Yamada)

No comments: