My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yunku-chan, where are you?!

Everything has been resolved in a professional way.

Apologies will be made.

I have been reinstated.

However, I'm still not happy.

In fact, even if I have the riches of the world, nothing can make me happier.

In a nutshell: I want my little Yunku-chan!

Yunku-chan, if you are reading this, please come back...

I... can't... take... this... solitary confinement... ANYMORE!

I STILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

2 comments:

Arisa Gold said...

Akado-kun I can't come back right now, I'm busy. my birthday is just a bit more then a week away, and i have other stuff i need to work on. though i promise to talk to you on sunday and next weekend. I miss you too, more then you can imagine. Though there are other things i need to get done.
I still wove you!

Trust said...

:)