My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Idiots Who do Nothing But Ruin Other People's Life!

Welcome to your doom!

Some of you guys have earned a spot in a revived list of "My Rivals".

Want to know who you are? Don't bother.

Seriously, you guys deserve no respect whatsoever. So what if I respect you all? I don't give a damn now.

Remember the saying "Respect is to be earned"? Well, have you reflected those words unto yourselves? No? Then FUCK YOU!

You only deserve a thing called Karma.

You do bad things to me, bad things will happen to you.

And I guarantee it that it will be a vicious cycle that will end up in a lose-lose situation.

But no. I'm not that low to do that. Instead, I will leave you guys alone, so that you guys can go fuck yourselves. I don't care anymore.

That clearly means that you need not care about me anymore. So, don't bother talking to me about trivial stuff.

If you still want to drill your so-called advices, I must say that you have clearly not seen things from another angle.

Anyway, if I see any of you retards getting on my nerves again, I will take action.

Saya akan ambil tindakan!

From,
Alucard Yamada

P.S. Why throw rocks on other people's rice?! Why can't we just live and let live?!

No comments: