My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Rant, One Complaint and One Help!

OK! Seriously, there is something that is bugging me.

Why does some people always use and abuse my weakness and make it a habit of using that when that fucking topic is NOT even related to THAT?!

Anyway, another topic, why do some bastards always abuse their girlfriends? I mean, c'mon! My female best friend recently broke up with her boyfriend. And it's not even her fault! What's worse is that that bastard wanted to sever ties with her. What a jerk-off!

And yeah, that leads me to a dilemma.

Should I be there for my female best friend as more than a best friend?

I'm not sure.

Anyway, that is all for now.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: