My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Monday, July 28, 2008

In Serious Need of Time Management...

What's happening to me?

For days on end, I keep sleeping on awkward times in time.

But the worse part is that I have slept through a conversation that was going on, but I didn't realise it!

My goodness, what have I done? I'm sorry!

And, darling, don't worry. I will still remember you in my heart.


How I wish I could fly there right now?!

I'm now feeling stressed beyond expectations.

I really need to be with her, but time is working against me.

But above all, I will keep trying. I will never give up.

I believe that one day, we will be united.


To, Charlynn a.k.a. Yunku-chan,

I love you so very much! I want to be there for you. I need you.

And I'm sorry for all the things that I have done and not done.


From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: