My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

AAARGH! What's happening to me?!

Yesterday, I was having a special conversation with someone I love very very much. You all know by now who I am referring to. And I planned to stay up all night to talk to her.

However, I dozed off in front of my computer, not knowing what happened next.

And that made me crazy. There are so many questions left unanswered. And I am worried that she felt ignored or something like that.

So, to you, my dear Yunku, I apologise for not replying your messages.

And yeah, my laptop ran out of battery.

When I woke up this morning, I was too late.

Anyway, I just want to say that I am sorry. I know I've messed up. Please forgive me, dear.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: