My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A so-called First Date?

Well, I'm happy about it.

I have finally found what I'm looking for. (I hope.)

A girl with a similar behaviour as me.

It's kind of rare, right.

Yeah!

Anyway, we had our dinner at McDonald's and talked about our lives.

And from our experiences, we are actually quite similar.

Before that, we played this game "Let's Go Jungle!" and got a compatibility score of 82%. WOW!

Although today was quite disruptive, thanks to her brother, today was actually fun.

Now, all that is left is to let the feelings flow and make the first move.

And yeah, I got a big hint. H-I-N-T!

Sorry, won't tell you.

So, I am happy right now.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: