My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lesson learnt: A lone wolf will always be a lone wolf

Why is that?

Why do I have this curse?

Fuck luck! Fuck fortune!

Those two things never help me one bit.

And yeah, Fuck romance!

It's just a heartbreaker that feeds on lonely souls.

Seriously, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how much I change, it still is bloody the same!

What do they say? "Tis better to have love and lost than to never to have love at all"?!

Fuck that shit!

I'd rather not have love that is lost.

Cause you know why? It devastates me.

Seriously, it's not disease that ravages one's life. It's love.

And they say that it is a beautiful thing? FUCK THEM!

Tell me why does falling in love feels such a burden?

Why does it have to infect someone with hopes and dreams and be human, only to end up feeling heartbroken and soul shredded?

Crap!

No comments: