My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Friday, March 21, 2008

Well then... I got bored. Might as well tell the whole world what I'm up to!

3 weeks have gone by since the commencement of my final year project.

Well anyway, I do hope that my personal project can be up and running. (That is filming my movies, filming my media show, etc.)

Anyway, here are my plans for CosFest:

-Join the "Marvel Super Heroes team" as "Ghost Rider"

And here are my plans for EOY:

-Cosplay as "Richter Belmont" from AKUMAJOU DRACULA X: CHI NO RONDO
-Make my very own team "Castlevania team"
-Perform the song "Bloody Tears" by Army of the Pharoahs LIVE (with costumes and skit)

Well, that will be all for now.

From,
Alucard Yamada

P.S. I have updated the look of my blog to another classic game, Strider Hiryu!

No comments: