My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Good and Bad Day.

Well, today was good and bad.

I get to meet her again. Well, everything was in order.

Until she had to leave halfway at about 6pm.

Well, I was upset. I didn't have enough time to say what I want to say.

I'm crapped up.

I was wondering: Why does she shut me out?

I mean that we had so much in common. And she also have problems of her own. So why doesn't she accept my aid?

Seriously, I'm no chivalrous guy.

In fact, I am the Dude-In-Distress and she is the Knight Girl.

So why can't she rescue me from several of my broken hearts?!

In fact, my heart is too broken to be mended.

And once my heart is no more, a Horror will be unleashed.

So, I'm gonna say this to her: I want to help you. I need you. Because I love you.

That is all.

From,
Alucard Yamada

No comments: