My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To someone special...

OK. This is it. This is my Valentine's Day greeting to her (:P Will not tell you her name!)

And yes, it's in a form of poem.

Here we go:


You are the light of my life.
You are like the sunshine of day.
You are like the moonlight of night.
You are like the glimmer when I lost my way to darkness.

Above all, I can't live without you.

Because without you, I'm nothing...
Without you, I'm just an empty shell...

If only you could see me as who I am,
Things would be so different.

As I wander this planet alone, eventually, the sky is black.
Hoping to see the light of day again.

And as I hoped, I think about you, in my heart, in my mind.

As I realised this, I hope that you can accept my feelings.
For it is I who love you more than you will ever know.

Yes, I said it. I Love You.


To: S... Someone Special
From: Alucard Yamada

No comments: