My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Monday, November 26, 2007

Something to wonder... again.

This is what I learnt from my dad: If you can't take care of reality, there is always fantasy to back you up!

Meaning: If you cannot do what you are given to do, there is always something to fall back on. Follow your dreams!

Let me explain.

I mean seriously, people in the workforce know that they just do their job for the sake of it. Most hated their current job. Some liked it. But no one loved it.

In my case, I am a college student. I know nothing about work life.

However, I do know that meritocracy SUCKS!

It sucks as to prevent US from studying what we need/desire.

Seriously, the education system here is so fucked up.

Well, anyway, at least I have something that I want to do in life. And that is in the entertainment business. Hopefully, be the first Health Scientist and Engineer Entrepreneur in the world.

Yup, those are my dreams. To help people and entertain people.

But first, I have to help myself.

So, see you guys later, alright?

From,
Adam Yamada

No comments: