My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Music Corner

NO LONGER IN SERVICE

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time to step up to the game!

It has been weeks to try to get a decent enough of cash to play music games in bulk.

While many people have more than enough amounts of money AND they have more than 700 skill points, some people (like me) are lagging behind VERY much, still with 380 skill points on DM, 180 skill points on GF, 70-something skill points on BM and just at Enjoy Lvl 19 for DDR.

Anyway, so far, just between me and my friends, I am basically a good all-rounder of music games.

Still, that doesn't prove anything if I:
1) Don't have enough time to play
2) Don't have enough cash to play
3) Don't have the resources to use.

So now, I am getting to a certain extent.

I will try my best to work hard in my studies, play hard in all games that I play, and get healthy and happy.

Bye now!

From,
Adam Yamada

No comments: